1. All information and resources found on savvyandwell are based on research, opinion/experiences and are meant to motivate readers to make their own nutrition and health decisions after consulting with their health care provider. I am not a doctor or a registered dietician. Readers should consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition. No information on this site should be relied upon to determine diet, make a medical diagnosis or determine a treatment for a medical condition.
2. Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
3. Copyright If you wish to reprint/republish a post, feel free. Just remember to include attribution and a link to the original content. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s owner is strictly prohibited.
4. Posts may contain affiliate links for products I have approved and researched. I will not endorse any product that I would not use myself. If you purchase a product through an affiliate link, your cost will be the same (or at a discount if a special code is offered) and I will automatically receive a small referral fee. Your support is crucial because it helps fund this blog and helps continue to spread the word. Thank you.
5. Payment and Billing Information By providing a credit card or other payment method that we accept, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated payment method and that you authorize us (or our third-party payment processor) to charge your payment method for the total amount of your subscription or other purchase (including any applicable taxes and other charges) (collectively, as applicable, an “Order”). If the payment method cannot be verified, is invalid or is otherwise not acceptable, your Order may be suspended or cancelled. You must resolve any payment method problems before we proceed with your Order.
6. Deliveries You are responsible for inspecting all Products you receive from us for any damage or other issues upon delivery. In addition, you are solely responsible for determining the freshness of the Products you receive. You should always inspect your delivery to confirm that the meal ingredients arrive in a cool, refrigerated condition. We recommend that you use a thermometer to ensure that the temperature zone within the container in which any meat, poultry or seafood Product is located is 40° F or below. In the unlikely event that such temperature zone is above 40° F, or you have any other reason to believe that any other Product in your delivery is not suitable for consumption, contact us at gabrielle2savvyandwell.com and discard the item. To maintain the quality and integrity of the Products, we recommend that you immediately refrigerate all perishable Products upon delivery and follow the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (“USDA”) instructions on refrigeration and food safety, which can be found here. We recommend that you follow the USDA’s instructions on safe food handling, which can be found here. We also recommend that all cooking instructions be followed and that you use a food thermometer to ensure that all meat, poultry, seafood and other applicable items are cooked to the USDA’s recommended internal temperatures, which can be found here. Failure to follow safe food handling practices and temperature recommendations may increase the risk of foodborne illness. In addition, pregnant women, young children, the elderly and individuals with compromised immune systems should follow the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s recommendations on food consumption for at-risk groups, which can be found here.
If you are not at home when your meal delivery arrives, the courier will bring back your order and you will have to come pick it up since we cannot leave it at your doorstep in Mexico especially in the heat. In certain areas, you may be able to provide additional delivery instructions when setting up your Savvy & Well account, such as requesting that your delivery be left with a doorman or neighbor. Any individual at the delivery address who accepts a delivery from us is presumed to be authorized to receive such delivery. In cases in which you have designated an alternative receiver, such person shall accept the delivery under all of the same terms and conditions that would apply had you accepted the delivery yourself.
In the case of inclement weather or other events beyond our control that interfere with our ability to deliver your Order, we will attempt to deliver your Order as soon as reasonably possible. In some cases, delivery may occur prior to the scheduled delivery date. If timely delivery of your meal ingredients is not feasible, we will cancel your meal delivery for the period so affected and issue you a Credit (as defined below) or refund of the purchase price for that meal delivery.
7. No Resale You are not permitted to resell or otherwise use the Products for commercial purposes.
8. Returns, Replacements, Refunds, and Credits
If you are dissatisfied with a meal or meal ingredient for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within five (5) days of the date you received the meal. Depending on the circumstances, we may, in our sole discretion, replace the meal or meal ingredient at our expense, provide you a full or partial refund of the purchase price for that meal or meal ingredient, or provide you with Credits for that meal or meal ingredient that will be applied to future deliveries.
We may require the return or photographic documentation of any meal or meal ingredient, that you are dissatisfied with before we provide you a refund, replacement, or Credit.
If you are dissatisfied with any non-food Product you purchased through the Savvy & Well Market, you may return such Product within thirty (30) days of the date you received such Product by contacting email@example.com and following the shipping instructions we supply; provided, that all such returned Products must be unused and in their original packaging. After we receive such returned Product, we will issue you a refund for the price you paid for such Product (less any applicable shipping and handling charges). Savvy & Well does not take title to returned Product purchased through the Savvy & Well Market until such Product arrives back at our or our third party designee’s fulfillment center, as applicable.
In certain circumstances, such as if we want to thank you for your patience with a delayed delivery or to address another customer service issue, we may provide you customer experience credits of promotional value that will be applied to your next Order as applicable (“Credits”). Credits may only be redeemed for the type of Product for which they were issued (e.g., meal deliveries), are promotional in nature, are not transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other property.
Credits only remain available if you maintain a valid Savvy & Well account. You may only redeem Credits after they are applied to your Savvy & Well account. If for some reason you believe that there is a discrepancy regarding your Credit balance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All decisions regarding your Credit balance will be determined in our sole discretion and are final.
1. Toda la información y recursos encontrados en savvyandwell son basados en investigación, opinión/ experiencias. El objetivo es motivar a los lectores a tomar sus propias decisiones de salud, después de consultar con su Medico. Yo no soy un doctor ni una dietista registrada. Los lectores deben de consultar con su doctor antes de hacer cualquier cambio en su alimentacion, especialmente si es relacionado a un diagnostico especifico o condicional. No se debe de confiar en esta información para determinar dieta o hacer una diagnóstico médico o para determinar tratamiento para un diagnóstico médico.
2. Cualquiera de las declaraciones o reclamaciones sobre posibles beneficios de una comida o suplemento no han sido evaluado por la Administración de Comida y Drogas (US Food and Drug Administration) y no son intentencionados para diagnosticar, curar, tratar o presentir cualquiera malicia.
3. Copyright Si deseas republicar o re imprimir algún articulo, lo puedes hacer con mucho gusto. Solo recuerda de incluir una atribución y una liga al contenido original. Uso no autorizado y/o duplicación de este material sin permiso claro y escrito de este blog es estrictamente prohibido.
4. Posts Los Articulos pueden contener ligas afiliadas de productos que Gabrielle ha aprobado e investigado ella misma. Si compras algun producto a travez de la liga afiliada, tu costo sera igual (o con un descuento si un codigo especial es ofrecido) y Gabrielle automáticamente recibira una pequeña propina por la referencia. Tu apoyo es crucial porque ayuda a continuar este blog, y ayuda a continuar a difundir la palabra. Gracias!