Guest Recipe by: Amanda Dela Cruz
Serving Size: 2-4
1 ½ lbs of chicken thighs (bone and skin on)
1 cup of diced white onion
2 cloves of garlic
1 can of diced tomatoes
¼ cup of chicken stock
½ cup of brown rice
1 cup of water
3 tbsp Savvy & Well Mole Verde seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Mix rice and water, one tbsp. Mole Verde Seasoning and chicken stock in a shallow baking dish. Cook in oven for 8 mins, stirring halfway through.
- Heat a large skillet to high heat.
- Pat chicken thighs dry and add ⅓ tbsp of Mole Verde seasoning for each thigh.
- Sear chicken on both sides in hot skillet until browned.
- Drain diced tomatoes and add on top of rice.
- Turn oven heat to 400℉ and place chicken thighs on top, cook for 30-35 mins.
- Serve & enjoy!