Dairy Free Milk Recipes
1 cup Almonds (Substitute cashews, pistachios, walnuts for a different flavor)
3-4 cups Water
- Soak the whole raw almonds overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Blend with 3-4 cups water (less water for creamier milk)
- Strain using cheesecloth or a nut bag (find on amazon) *Add honey or vanilla at this point if desired.
- Save the ground almond in the freezer, when you have accumulated a few cups, defrost, add to a sheet pan, dry on the lowest setting in the oven for about 2 hours. Blend and you have almond flour for baking!
Coconut Milk Recipe
1 Fresh Young Coconut
- Blend the milk of 1 coconut with the coconut pulp until smooth. Squeeze through nut bag. Use the excess coconut meal in a smoothie if desired.