Guest Recipe By: Amanda Dela Cruz
Serving Size: 6-8
2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast
1 cup finely diced carrots
2 Celery stalks finely chopped
1 large onion finely diced
2 garlic cloves finely chopped
2 cups shredded cabbage
2 tbsp. Especial Multi Usos seasoning
½ cup soy sauce
I package rice noodles
Salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil chicken until fully cooked, cool and set aside. Reserve 2 cups chicken broth.
- Shred chicken and add seasonings.
- In a Dutch Oven or large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sautee carrots, celery, onion, garlic, cabbage, and chicken.
- Simmer remaining chicken broth and slowly add rice noodles. These noodles will absorb the broth quickly so only cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Add noodles to vegetable and chicken mix. Slowly add soy sauce to taste, and mix. Add salt and pepper to taste.