Check out this awesome guest recipe by Amanda Dela Cruz! Here she uses Savvy & Well’s Especial Multi-Usos Seasoning to make some awesome burgers!
Serving Size: 4-6
2 lbs. Ground chuck (85% Lean/15% Fat)
5 Tbsp. Especial Multi-Usos Seasoning
¾ bread cups
2 tbsp. minced garlic
½ finely chopped onions
Cheese of choice
- Pre-heat grill or stove top to medium-high heat.
- Combine ground chuck, breadcrumbs, egg, minced garlic, and onions in a mixing bowl.
- Add 3 tbsp. of Especial Multi-usos seasoning to mixing bowl. Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Form 6 oz. patties and separate with parchment paper.
- Use remaining 2 tbsp. to sprinkle over each side of patty.
- Brush grill with vegetable oil. Cook patties 4-5 minutes on each side, or to liking.
- Add cheese on patty 2 minutes before removing it from the grill.
- Assemble burger and serve.