Guest Recipe by : Amanda Dela Cruz
Serving Size: 4-6
6 medium sized Russet Potatoes
3 boiled eggs
3 celery stalks
½ white onion
⅓ cup fat free mayo
¼ cup of vinegar (white or apple cider)
2 tbsp Especial Multi-Usos seasoning
- Wash and peel potatoes. Bring a pot of water to boil, salt water.
- Boil potatoes for about 13-15 minutes until fork tender but still firm. Drain and cool.
- Chop potatoes and boiled eggs into desired bite size pieces.
- Finely dice celery and onion.
- In a bowl, combine mayo, vinegar, celery, onion and seasoning. Mix well.
- Combine the rest of ingredients and keep refrigerated until served.